All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE)
All India Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture Entrance Exam (AIEEE) is conducted by CBSE,department of secondary and higher education, Ministry of Human Resource Development in compliance with the directives of the Government of India, for the admission to degree level courses in Engineering ,Pharmacy and Architecture in Central University , National Institutes in state/UTs other than those covered by Joint Entrance Examination /State Level Entrance Examination for paid or unpaid seats based on the score.
Exam Pattern :
- Three papers with objective type questions
- Fourth paper-Aptitude test for Architecture and Planning.
- Paper 1:Consist of Physic and chemistry with equal weightage containing 150 objective type questions.
- Duration :2 hour & 30 minutes
- Paper 2:Consist of Mathematics containing 75 objective type questions.
- Duration:1 hour and 15 minutes
- Paper 3:Consist of Biology & Zoology containing 75 objective type questions with equal weightage.
- Duration:1 hour and 15 minutes
- Paper 4:Aptitude test having two parts.Parts(1)consist of 50 objective type questions and Part(2)consist of two question to test the drawing aptitude of the candidates carrying a total of 100 marks.
- Duration:1hour and 30 minutes
- If you are an aspiring engineer, and you want to appear AIEEE you have to pass your 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects. Students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Chemistry, Computer Science, Bio-Technology or Biology can be taken as optional subject.
- Candidates between 16-24 year of the age on the first day of october of the year of admission below 25 years at the time of admission are eligible .In the case of sc/st and ph candidates,upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.D.o.b as record in the secondary education board/university certificate only taken as authentic.
- Separate rank list will be prepared for B.Tech/B.E,B.Pharma and B.Arch/B.Planing.Score card showing the AIEEE rank with total marks and marks in each subject shall be sent to all candidates appearing in AIEE.
Foreign nationals or Indian nationals living abroad can also apply for AIEEE and get admission through Educational Consultants India Ltd into centrally funded institutions: The institutions are
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABVIITM), Gwalior,India
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranch
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Itanagar
- National Institute of Technology (NITs), Allahabad
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad,
Eligibility for the foreign nationals/NRI/PIO :
- Foreign Nationals / PIOs/ NRIs must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. senior secondary or any other examination equivalent to 12 years of schooling in India with the aggregate of 60% or 6.75 CGPA on 10 point Scale in all the subjects. Indian nationals living abroad must have studied there for minimum five years (including the qualifying examination i.e. XI & XII Standards) during the last eight years.
Scholarship program for Diaspora Children :
- Around 100 students are selected under Scholarship Program for Diaspora Children (SPDC) of which 50 are Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and 50 from Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs). Students under this category must have passed their 10+2or equivalent exam from AIU (Association of Indian Universities) approved educational system with prescribed subjects with aggregate of 60%. Candidates who are due to appear in the qualifying examinations should submit their testimonials to EDCIL by 10th June Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs will be judging over the documents and NRI students should have family income of US $1,500 and not more than that. Income certificate should be provided along with other required documents.
- Educational Consultants India Limited is the coordinating agency and single window facility for admission under the DASA scheme. For further details contact the Programme Officer, Educational Consultants India Limited, EDCIL House, .18 A, Sector 16 A, Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
0091 – 0120 – 2512001 to 2512006, Fax No. 0091 – 0120 â€“ 2515372 E. Mail â€“ firstname.lastname@example.org