All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam (AIIMS)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam (AIIMS),that offers various programmes every year and all the admission should be done through entrance exam.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination
- Equivalent examination with aggregate 60% marks in Physics, chemistry,Biology & English.
Age Limit :
- Candidate should attained minimum age of 17.
Exam Pattern :
- Physics-60 questions
- Chemistry-60 questions
- Biology (Botany & Zoology)-60 questions
- General Knowledge-20 questions
Each correct answer shall be awarded with 1 marks & Each wrong answer penalized with 1/3 mark.
Cut of Marks:
- General Categories Candidates: 50 %
- OBC Categories Candidates: 45 %
- SC/ST Categories Candidates: 40 %
Duration of Examination:
- 3 hr 30 minutes and total number of questions are 200.