Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test (BVUHM)
The Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test (BVUHM) is conducted by the university to screen students for the 3 year B.Sc course in Hotel Management.
The Important Dates for Bharti Vidyapeeth Entrance Exam
Exam Date :Last week of June (tentatively)
Registration Opening Date: First week of April (tentatively)
Registration Closing Date: First week of May (tentatively)
Centers for the test : The test will be held at Pune, New Delhi, and Navi Mumbai.
- Passed the HSC (Std XII) examination of State Board of Secondary and Higher Education or its equivalent examination with compulsory English.
- Secured minimum 50% marks(45% marks for backward class) in aggregate at the HSC (Std XII) examination.
Written Examination Pattern :
Duration of Exam : 3 hours
||No. of Question
|Reasoning & Logical Deduction
|Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
|Service and Hospitality Aptitude
- Test your Numerical Aptitude by Jim Barret
- How to pass diagrammatic reasoning Test by Mike Bryon
- A modern approach to Verbal and Non Verbal reasoning by R.S Agarwal
- General Intelligence and Test of reasoning by Showick Thorpe
- Test of Reasoning for Competitive examinations by Thorpe
- Course in Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude by Guha
How To Apply :
- A candidate, desirous of seeking admission to BHMCT should submit the Application Form, enclosed along with the Brochure, duly completed along with payment of Rs. 500/-( Rs. 600/- by post) towards Entrance Test Fee in cash or through Bank Draft on any Nationalised Bank or on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of â€œThe Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Universityâ€ payable at Pune.
- The completed Application Form along with payment of Entrance Test Fee is to be submitted to the Admission Office , Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune â€“ 411 030 , either in person or through post/ courier.
- An incomplete Application Form or an Application Form which is not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of Application / Admission Card / Counselling Letter/ any communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.