National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology conducts the All India Joint Entrance Exam for admission to the three year degree course at Institute of Hotel Management. There are branches of the IHM located all across the country. The exam is usually conducted in April-May.
The Important Dates for NCHMCT Entrance Exam
Exam Date :28th April
Sale of Application Form : 5th December to 9th April
Last Date of Registrations : 13th April
NOTE :Please, keep it in the mind that dates are tentative, not final.
Cost of Application Form for General & OBC category candidates: Rs. 900/- (Rs. 450/- for Sc/St/Pd)
- Pass in 12th of 10+2 or equivalent with English as one of the subjects
- Students from Science; Commerce; Humanities and other recognized streams may apply
- Students who are to appear in the 12th examination in year 2012 are also eligible to apply
- 22 is the upper age limit. For candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, it is 25.
NCHMCT Written Examination Pattern :
Duration of Exam :3 hours
||No. of Question
|Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs
|Aptitude for Service Sector
Reservation of Seat:
As per Govt. policy
- 15% for SC
- 7.5% for ST
- 27% for OBC
- 3% for PH (across board) categories.
- One seat (supernumery) in each affiliated IHM shall be provided for Registered Kashmiri migrants subject to notification from Ministry of HRD for academic session
Language of NCHMCT Jee Question Paper :
Question will be in English and Hindi(Except for English language)
How To Apply :
The Application form Can be Download from official website www.nchmct.org/