National Law School of India University Entrance Exam (NLSIU)
National Law School of India University Entrance Exam will be conducted by National Law School of India University (NLSIU), as an entrance exam for students for taking admission to BA LL.B (three year course) through CLAT. The admission to BA LLB and LLM courses is based on CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) that is conducted every year in month of May.
Exam Date –May 9
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: April 2
Publication of result: May 29
NOTE :Please, keep it in the mind that dates are tentative, not final.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent exam with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved candidates)
Eligibility for Master Programme :
- Candidates seeking asdmission to its Post Graduate Progranmme should have passed B.A LLB or LLB with 55% marks or (50% for reserved)
Exam Format :
- MAT is a paper-based as well as computer-based test.
- candidate can take only one of the two testing formats.
- B.A LLB Hons Five Year Integrated Course
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- Mphil (Master of Philosophy)
- Phd (Doctor of Philosophy)
- LLD (Doctor of Laws)
- Distance of Education Courses
|Persons with Disability (PWD)
How To Apply :
There are two ways for applying for Common Law Admission Test 2012 including online way and offline way.
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Common Law Admission Test at www.clat.ac.inand download the form. Candidate should completely fill the downloaded form and send it along with DD for prescribed application fees and examination fees. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD.
- Applicants can purchase the admission form from SBI, designated branches of Indian Bank and selected National Law Schools by making payment in cash for prescribed application fees. Applicant should send in the completely filled application forms and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
- Applicants can also obtain the form by post by sending a request letter along with DD of Rs. 400/- to the convener, National Law Institute University. Applicant should mention his/her name, phone number and address on the back of DD. The request letter should be sent to the following address.